Experienced Recruitment Consultant – Industrial Sector (Drivers, Warehouse & Logistics, Airport & Airfreight)
Do you have experience in the recruitment industry? Are you self driven with a desire to achieve your goals?
Then Class 1 Personnel may have an exciting career opportunity for you.
We are searching for an experienced (18 months-2 years) recruitment consultant to join our already established team in West London. This is a fantastic position which will enable you to advance your career in a supportive and dynamic environment.
Who are we?
Class 1 Personnel are a multi-sector, multi-site, London based recruitment agency with nearly 20 years experience in matching the right candidate to the right client. At present, we service somewhere between 250-300 clients, which range from small independent businesses to world-renowned corporate giants. We have an approachable, close knit team of around 40 people, all of which could be described as fun, enterprising and unique.
To identify and secure job opportunities within organisations and to attract candidates and successfully place them in those jobs.
1. Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals.
• Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
• Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
• Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
• Manage and profitably develop client relationships
• Establish and agree on terms and conditions of service
• Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
• Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
• Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
• Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
• Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
2.Develop and manage client/candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
• Ensure that candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
• Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
• Develop expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector in order to consult with candidates and clients
• Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate
• Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients
• Conducting regular service reviews with both clients and candidates to ensure continuous improvement
- Operate in line with the industry code of ethics and relevant legislation
• Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
• Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
• Comply with all relevant sector-specific legislation
• Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities • Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate
• Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
• Ambitious and determined to achieve targets and objectives
• Problem-solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills
• Attention to detail
• Customer focused approach
• Time management and organisational skills
• Appropriately presented
• Previous recruitment experience (18 months to 2 years minimum)
• Experience of relevant market sector (Industrial, Airport, Driving & Logistics, Warehouse)
• Experience of a customer focused and sales role (no retail please)
• Demonstrable ability to develop business relationships
If you feel that you would fit this role then please apply with a cover letter and CV. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview which will take place in our Hounslow office.
We look forward to hearing from you.